FuRui Chemical Industry Co., LTD. is a company which could produce sale and study. The company blends the FuRui’s corporate culture and military camp culture and cultivates a group of high quality staff. Which college degree or above is about 80%, the rest 20% is senior titles.   At present, the company has a furnace pigment production line of carbon black for 8000 tons/year, which is mainly used for plastic masterbatch, mill base, paper making. The development for sealant and waterproof mate...
Copyright: Complex Rui chemical Co., Ltd.   technical support::shang qi network